Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Market Schedule / Festival too!



Going to Market of Festival?


PLEASE!
If you see me and want to say HI,  PLEASE grab me and say hi!!!
I'm actually very shy, and won't reach out unless I'm approached first... 
I'm an introvert at heart...what can I say...  

But once you get me talking about quilts, I may not stop... Just saying. ;-)








Market SCHOOL HOUSE presentations:

Traditions Made Modern with  C & T Publishing
12:25 pm Friday October 24th, room 362D

During Market, you can find C&T's booth at 2336, 2337
New Sizzix Dies by Victoria Findlay Wolfe
When: 3:10 Friday October 24th, room  362A

Quilt Market Schedule: 
Come by the Sizzix booth #124
Saturday 25th: 10am-12pm
Sunday 26:  3-5pm
Monday 27: 10am -12pm
I will be demoing the dies and showing how to sew curves, along with mini trunk shows of the quilts made with the dies, that I've been working on.


****Market goers:

DO YOU GO TO SAMPLE SPREE? 

My Sizzix dies will be CASH AND CARRY!  You can also swing by the booth, and check out great show specials on the machines... Come say hi!
******************************************************

Dies will be available at Sample Spree. They will also be available in the Market booth and Festival booth. Dies will be available to stores end of October/early Nov.

Also:




October 25th: 1:30 - 2:30  Meander Publishing #202

Book signing for  Michele Muska's Book Quilting the New Classics! 









FESTIVAL SCHEDULE:

October 30th 2-4 in Sizzix Booth #124
October 30th 4:15- 4:45 in Cherrywoods booth 

October 31st 10 - 10:30 in Cherrywoods booth 
October 31st 11-11:30 in THE QUILT SHOW BOOTH  demoing & questions
October 31st 1-3 in Sizzix booth #124

Also be sure to search for my LACE QUILT in the world of Beauty Judges quilts...

See you in Houston!







3 comments:

  1. I hope you have the best time. I would have totally come and visited with you lots, next time I will.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!